Living Alone . . .

Beverlee

Year's ago when I lived alone . . . my brother suggested leaving a $20.00 bill in plain view of my slightly opened entry door.
If I ever returned home and couldn’t see the money . . . I would know to step out and get help, without having to fully enter my home!!!
This only works if you live alone.

Chips

Year's ago when I lived alone . . . my brother suggested leaving a $20.00 bill in plain view of my slightly opened entry door.
If I ever returned home and couldn’t see the money . . . I would know to step out and get help, without having to fully enter my home!!!
Haha never thought of that one before :)
You can also use clear tape on the doors.. if a door opens or window it'll brake the seal

Mz.V13

I've used the tape trick on a roommate I had for a very short time many years ago. I knew she'd been helping herself to various items of mine but she flat out denied it and had no proof. This was before smartphones and I wanted to prove I wasn't imagining it all. Frustrated I went searching for items that went missing and sure enough I found a few of my things...in her room. I said nothing to her about it. I didn't have to. She was furious when she noticed I'd taken my property back and tried to turn it around saying I was taking things from her. Nuts, I know. Lol, but passive aggressive wins again.

• Wow
Reactions: Gin

Are you a cop?

I've used the tape trick on a roommate I had for a very short time many years ago. I knew she'd been helping herself to various items of mine but she flat out denied it and had no proof. This was before smartphones and I wanted to prove I wasn't imagining it all. Frustrated I went searching for items that went missing and sure enough I found a few of my things...in her room. I said nothing to her about it. I didn't have to. She was furious when she noticed I'd taken my property back and tried to turn it around saying I was taking things from her. Nuts, I know. Lol, but passive aggressive wins again.
Just like in that anime that all the kids watch called Death Note. Smart.

AlexKippsLane

No that makes no sense especially if in an apt. Why not lease